Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3 (Resolutions)- Supposed to be for January 5, 2010

This one was supposed to be for Tuesday...but just got to it today...I suck at this 365 thing...but am trying really hard...and am loving learning how to blog...hehehe!

This picture represents a couple things. First it represents my resolution to capture the special moments...the snap shots...and the emotions. Second it also represents...through the captured action of my daughter trying to put the lens cap on the camera...that sometimes I just need to live in the special moments and take them in and enjoy them...and not document them but have them as a memory. Thirdly...this was me testing my new camera for noise...it was pretty noisy at ISO 6400...noiseware is great!!!!

Canon 5DMkII, 50mm 1.8, ISO 6400, SS 1/160, f/2.5


3 comments: